- Made in: Ciudad Real (Spain)
- Maker: Tooth
- Catalog reference: Viper-11S.
- Type of sheet: Hunting
- Length of the sheet: 11 cm
- Handle length: 12 cm
- Total length: 23 cm
- Thickness of the sheet: 4 mm
- Leaf material: Stainless steel molybdenum vanadium
- Hardness: 56/58 HRC.
- Handle material: Deerpad
- Guardia material: Brass
- Case material: First quality leather brown.
- Weight: 233 g (with cover included)
- Additional features: Addressing on the back of the spine.
The knife is accompanied by a guarantee certificate.
Why choose knives and knives Muela?
Muela is perhaps the Spanish maker of knives and knives most recognized. Founded in the 50s of the last century, he highlighted since its beginnings in the manufacture of all kinds of knives and handmade knives, luxury, hunting, sports, etc.
Manufacturas Muela has always stood out for its knives for hunting and breast, with exceptional designs of remarkable beauty. That is why many of its knives come with deer antlers adapted handcrafted to each of their pieces