- Made in: Ciudad Real (Spain)
- Maker: Tooth
- Catalog reference: Jabali-21.ol.
- Type of sheet: Hunting
- Length of the sheet: 21 cm
- Handle length: 13 cm
- Total length: 34 CM.
- maximum blade width: 4.2 CM.
- Thickness of the sheet: 5 mm
- Leaf material: Stainless steel molybdenum vanadium
- Hardness: 56/58 HRC.
- Handle material: Olive wood
- Case material: First quality leather brown
- Weight: 592 g (with included cover)
- Additional features: Run on the leaf
The cover is ready to be cover on the belt.
The knife is accompanied by a guarantee certificate.
Includes gift hatcher
Why choose knives and knives Muela?
Muela is perhaps the Spanish maker of knives and knives most recognized. Founded in the 50s of the last century, he highlighted since its beginnings in the manufacture of all kinds of knives and handmade knives, luxury, hunting, sports, etc.
Manufacturas Muela has always stood out for its knives for hunting and breast, with exceptional designs of remarkable beauty. That is why many of its knives come with deer antlers adapted handcrafted to each of their pieces